WHY PUBLISH WITH INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CIRCUMPOLAR HEALTH (IJCH)?
- Open Access – IJCH is free from all access barriers, allowing for the widest possible global dissemination of your work.
- Fully indexed – IJCH Is fully indexed in all relevant major databases. See our Metrics & Indexing section. (LINK HERE)
- Rapid publication process – upon acceptance of your article, you can expect it to be online (officially published) within 3-4 weeks.
- Retain copyright – you retain copyright and are free to disseminate your article, make copies for any use, and/or deposit in any repository or archive you like.
- Automatic deposit in PubMed Central – all articles published in IJCH are automatically deposited in PubMed Central, in compliance with NIH and other funder policies.
- Comply with Open Access policies - IJCH complies with funder-based and institutional Open Access policies.
- Add supplementary material – IJCH welcomes data sets, protocols, videos, questionnaires, etc. as supplementary material to your article at no charge. Contact the publisher if you would like to discuss any of these.