Why publish with Journal of European Continuing Medical Education (JECME)?
- No Fees – Currently JECME charges no fees thanks to generous grants from our sponsors.
- Open Access – JECME is free from all access barriers, allowing for the widest possible global dissemination of your work.
- Rapid publication process – upon acceptance of your article, you can expect it to be online (officially published) within 3-4 weeks.
- Retain copyright – you retain copyright and are free to disseminate your article, make copies for any use, and/or deposit in any repository or archive you like.
- Comply with Open Access policies - JECME complies with funder-based and institutional Open Access policies.
- Add supplementary material – JECME welcomes data sets, protocols, videos, questionnaires, etc. as supplementary material to your article at no charge. Contact the publisher if you would like to discuss any of these.