WHY PUBLISH WITH JOURNAL OF EXTRACELLULAR VESICLES (JEV)?
- Open Access – JEV publishes your work free from all access barriers, allowing for global distribution.
- Automatic deposit in PubMed Central – all articles are automatically deposited in PubMed Central, in compliance with NIH policies.
- Retain copyright – you retain copyright and are free to disseminate your article, make copies for educational use, and/or deposit it in any repository or archive you like.
- Rapid publication process – upon acceptance of your article, you can expect your work to be online and therewith published within 3-4 weeks.
- Add supplementary material – you can add data sets, protocols, videos, questionnaires, etc to your article, free of charge.
- Free color reproduction – enhance the message of your paper by submitting color figures free of charge.
- Follow your paper – after publication of your paper, you will receive updates on full-text downloads and citations.
- Comply with archiving policies – you can deposit any version of your paper in any required repository or archive, or post articles to your personal or institutional website.