WHY PUBLISH WITH ljm?
- High impact - 1.429 – We constantly work to improve the journal's ranking. The 2015 impact factor for ljm is 1.429.
- Open access – ljm is free from all access barriers, allowing for the widest possible global dissemination, leading to more citations.
- Rapid publication process – upon acceptance of your article, authors can expect their work to be online within 3-4 weeks.
- Retain copyright – authors retain the non-commercial copyright to their own article and are free to disseminate their work, make unlimited copies, deposit it in any repository, and more.
- Personal service – ljm is published by a small yet global Open Access scholarly publisher dedicated to providing excellent service to authors.
- Automatic deposit in PubMed Central – all articles are automatically deposited in PubMed Central, in compliance with NIH policies.
- Comply with archiving policies – authors can deposit any version of their manuscript in any required repository or archive, or post articles to their personal or institutional website.
- Post-publication statistics – after publication, you can continue to login to the website and check the number of full-text views your paper is receiving.
- Add supplementary material – you can add data sets, protocols, videos, questionnaires, etc to your article.