WHY PUBLISH WITH PBA?
- Open Access – PBA applies stringent peer review and publishes your work free from all access barriers, allowing for global distribution.
- Rapid publication process – upon acceptance of your article, you can expect your work to be online and therewith published within 3-4 weeks.
- Retain copyright – authors retain the non-commercial copyright to their articles; you are free to disseminate your work, make unlimited copies, deposit it in any repository, and more.
- Personal service – PBA is published by a small yet global Open Access scholarly publisher dedicated to providing excellent service to authors.Automatic deposit in PubMed Central – all articles are automatically deposited in PubMed Central, in compliance with NIH policies.
- Comply with archiving policies – you can deposit any version of your manuscript in any required repository or archive, or post articles to your personal or institutional website.
- Post-publication statistics – after publication, you can continue to login to the website and check the number of full-text views your paper is receiving.
- Add supplementary material – you can publish data sets, protocols, videos, images etc. free of charge.
- Make your PhD thesis widely known – publish a Summary of your PhD thesis in PBA for the widest possible dissemination. Read more here.