WHY PUBLISH WITH Tellus A?
- Full indexing – Tellus A is covered by all leading indexing services, including Web of Science Science Citation Index.
- Open Access – Tellus A applies stringent peer review and publishes all articles free from access barriers, allowing for global dissemination of your work.
- Rapid publication process – upon acceptance of your article, you can expect your work to be online and therewith published within 3-4 weeks.
- Enrich your paper – Color illustrations, data sets, and multi-media files can be posted with your article free of charge.
- Retain copyright – you retain the full copyright to your article and are free to copy it for educational purposes, disseminate it, or post it on any website.
- Comply with archiving policies – you can deposit any version of your manuscript in any required repository or archive.
- Post-publication statistics – after publication, you will regularly receive updates regarding the number of full-text views and citations of your paper.
- Personal service – Tellus A is published by a small yet global Open Access scholarly publisher dedicated to providing excellent service to authors.